Everything Everything

Everything Everything is a book about a girl who cant leave her house or interact with other people until they’re sanitized. The main character Maddy has spent her whole life indoors due to SCID. Basically she’s allergic to everything and going outside puts her to risk of infection or allergic reactions. A new family moves next door who happens to have a boy, that Maddy catches her eye on. The boy Olly and Maddy start a friendship online over email. it’s hard for them to have a relationship when they both love each other because of Maddy’s condition. Maddy books a flight to Hawaii with Olly and becomes sick soon her health takes a turn and she learns to focus on her health.

I loved this book I highly recommend it! it had such a lovely meaning and story. I thought it was unique how the book had photos in the reading which helped tell the story. This book spreads awareness and is a wonderful book for teenagers. If you like reading books about awareness, struggles, and romance this is a great pick.

After reading this book it made me thing about how blessed I am to even wake up and go to school or hang with friends. I could never imagine being in Maddy’s shoes stuck in her house and cant even go out to the mall or anything for fun. Life throws battles at people and you have to learn to overcome battles and work around them. Maddy worked around her condition to show her love to Olly.