This is my Brain in Love by I. W. Gregorio

“Readers will come to this story for dynamic romantic and familial relationships, but they’ll stay for its smart exploration of depression, anxiety, and self-care.”- Publishers Weekly

This is My brain in love is a book based around the main character Jocelyn Wu. Jocelyn is in her Junior year of High School. She lives with her parents who owe their own Chinese restaurant, A-plus Chinese Garden. Her family has owned the restaurant for awhile, but one day Jocelyn gets new she doesn’t want to find real. Her father tells her the restaurant is going under, but after they hire new employee Will do things take a turn? Will Domenici comes from another school in the town. He is well matured and is a success student when it comes to school. Most importantly, he is known for his writing. With the help of Jocelyns fathers dumpling skills, they change the menu and start to gain success. Throughout the restaurant, Jocelyn and will however has formed some chemistry along the way.

This book was such an entertainment to read. It had short chapters which were filled with tons of detail. One thing I liked about the chapter were the author, I. W. Gregorio added bold headings of either Jocelyn or Wills name so as a reader we knew whose point of view was being explained. This book starts off with a rough road for all, but as the book goes on the main focus is about love and what it takes to save the family. If you like short chapter, but yet filled with ton of information this book is for you! I highly recommend this book, for it was packed with interesting obstacles, sucking the reader into the story making it hard to put the book down.

One thought on “This is my Brain in Love by I. W. Gregorio”

1. This is a wonderful review. one thing I recommend is to look over before submitting some sentences could be changed to sound more clear. This sounds like a wonderful book and nicely done